Fundraising the easy way!
Your guests will have fun and spend more!
How to get started:
- You must be a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in business at least one year
- Contact the Oregon Department of Justice for licensing requirements
- Select a location or let us recommend one
- Decide on dinner and/or refreshments – let us help you find that perfect caterer
- Enlist your supporters to sponsor gaming tables (optional)
- Sell tickets to your members, supporters and associates
- Obtain prizes or pre-loaded gift cards as awards for casino winners
- Decorate your tables with cards and dice
- Let the fun begin!
Ubetcha is a full entertainment company and we can help you plan your event from start to finish – DJ’s, caterers, bartenders, along with other entertainment options. We can also suggest other money-makers to add to your event.
Your guests will be talking about your event for months! Our friendly dealers are knowledgeable and can teach players of all experience levels – no one is left out.
Texas Hold’em tournaments are wildly popular and easy to set up as a fundraiser since we do all the work!
We offer a 10% discount to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and active military.